Istikhara For Love Marriage
Do you love someone but you are not sure whether a person is compatible with you or not? Do you wish to find out whether the person you have chosen is right for you or not? Well, if you wish to get assurance about your relationship, then the best way is to do istikhara for love marriage. Istikhara is a way to ask Allah Miyan to guide you with the best possible path to make a decision in your life. The istikhara for love marriage will help you find out whether your lover is the right one for you or not.
Islam allows love only if you love for the sake of Allah. If you like someone and wish to marry that person, then Allah Talah permits you to perform an istikhara for love marriage to find out if you will have a strong or weak relationship with him/ her. It enhances the success rate of your relationship and forbids you from taking any wrong step in haste. One wrong step in the relationship can ruin your life forever. Thus, it is advisable to perform istikhara wazifa to convince someone for marriage to make the right decision with regards to your marriage.
If you like someone but you have no idea if that person is interested in you or not, whether you should proceed for him/ her or not and propose them for marriage or not. If you wish to be sure in this regard, then istikhara wazifa to convince someone for marriage will be of great help to you. It helps you in getting guidance directly from Allah Subhana Wa Tala. And, nothing in the world can give you better judgment than the Almighty himself. So, without wasting any time, whether you want to do love marriage or arrange marriage, find out whether the girl or boy is right for you or not by practicing istikhara. To make your lover ready for love marriage, you must practice the istikhara wazifa to convince someone for marriage.
Related Post:– Dua For Love Marriage To Agree Parents – Dua To Convince Parents
How To Do Istikhara For Marriage
However, in order to perform the istikhara, it is important to know how to do istikhara for marriage. It is important to perform it in the right manner to get accurate results. Hence, one should get in touch with a renowned Alim Sahib to find out how to do istikhara for marriage. Once you know the right procedure, you can perform it and get accurate results for your love marriage. So without wasting a single minute, contact our molvi sb. now.
How to do istikhara for marriage?
- Make fresh ablution and recite two rakat Nafil namaz.
- In the first rakat, recite Surah Kafiroon after Surah Fatiha.
- In the second rakat, recite Surah Al-Ikhlas after Surah Fatiha.
- Then recite the istikhara dua given to you by our Alim Sahib.
- Say the name of your lover and his/ her mother.
- Perform this istikhara for 7 days continuously.
- Within these 7 days, you will get a sign in your dream, whether the person is right or not.
- The istikhara will guide you in the right direction and help you make the correct decision.
- However, it is very important to perform the istikhara with a pure heart to get accurate results.
How To Do Istikhara For Love Marriage?
People often perform istikhara when they want to find out whether the person they are marrying is right for them or not. In most cases, an istikhara for marriage is performed in arranged marriages. People wish to see istikhara signs that will help them make the right decision of marrying someone.
When someone contacts our Islamic scholar to learn how to perform istikhara for love marriage, the reasons are similar to that of arranged marriage. The dua e istikhara for love marriage should be read whenever a person finds themselves in a difficult situation of not being able to make the right decision.
Learning how to read istikhara for marrying a person not only tells what is right or wrong but also gives an insight into the future. Istikhara to get married to someone you love is also helpful for those people who are afraid to tell someone that they wish to get married to them. It is the best way for someone to avoid getting their marriage proposal rejected.
Written below is another process of performing online istikhara for marriage in Hindi:
- The dua-e-istikhara to marry someone you like is to be read on a full moon night.
- Take a red cloth and write the name of the person you love on it.
- Tie it to a tree near your house that is blossoming with flowers.
- Then, on a Thursday morning perform your namaz.
- After completing your namaz, recite the first verse of Surah 11 times.
- Then, recite this verse: “Zahara Al Zameeni Simony convoy Tomaar Allaah Fidull” 400 times.
- Again, continue with recitations of the Surah 3 more times.
To get more information about the signs of istikhara, you can contact our Maulvi Sahab directly.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Leave a Reply