Dua For Love
Have you cried your whole night missing your ex-lover? Have you made silent prayers to Allah Talah to send your ex-lover back to you? Do you want him/ her to come back to anyhow? Well, if your answer is yes, then you should probably recite dua for love.
The dua to get your true love back will help in resolving all the issues between you and your ex-lover and make them come back to you. The dua for love will wipe out all the misunderstandings and differences from your relationships and make your lover crave your love and soon he/ she will re-enter your life.
If you are exhausted by visiting your ex-lover daily and convincing him/her to get back in your life, then dua for finding love is just the only solution for you. It will help in making your lover realize that he/ she should come back to you and re-start the relationship with you.
The dua for love will bring your ex-lover back to you, even if he/ she is in a relationship with someone after leaving you. It will create differences between the two people and make him/ her regret leaving you.
Dua For Lover
If your lover and you have had a bad fight and things have ended abruptly and you just want to clear things up and make a good start again, then dua for lover will help you out. It will help in clarifying the things and allow you both to patch up again and revive your love story.
So, without worrying about anything and having any second thought, just practice dua for lover to bring your ex-lover back in your life and Insha Allah, soon things will be according to your desire.
You can get the dua for lover from out Molvi sab. and he will guide you with the right procedure for it. Make the dua for lover with the intention of marrying your lover and living a good life with him/ her and Insha Allah, things will soon turn positive for you.
The dua for lover is an Islamic boon for all those boys and girls who have lost their partners and want to bring them in their life once again. It will revive your love life and make things better for you.
Dua For True Love
Dua for true love –
- First to start the dua for true love, recite Durood Shareef 11 times. If you recite Durood Ibrahim, then it will be better.
- Recite “Allah Hus Samad” 1100 times i.e. the second ayat of Surah Al-Ikhlas.
- Recite Durood Shareef 11 times again.
- Ask Allah Talah for fulfilling your dua for true love. Pray for the dua for true love with tears and pleading.
- Insha Allah, within 41 days, things will get normal between you and your lover.
If you have any queries related to this dua for love, then feel free to contact us and we shall give you customized help immediately.
Islamic Dua For Love
A life without love for any person is a burden. We experience all kinds of love in our life that teach us so much in life. When it comes to the love of a lover, people wish to find genuine love. They want a partner who will accept them wholeheartedly. The Islamic dua for love is a prayer that is helpful to people in search of true love.
In life, we often wish to find a person with whom we can spend our whole life. We want to go through all the good and bad phases of life together. To have someone to love and be loved is a blessing in life. For you to experience this blessing in your life, you can read the Islamic dua for love.
If you wish to find the person destined for you, follow the stepwise procedure of the Islamic dua for lover.
- Take a shower to begin thinking about what kind of a lover you wish to find.
- Wear a fresh set of clothes and sit on your prayer mat in a quiet room.
- Begin reciting Durood Shareef ten times to begin this dua.
- Then, recite the 12th verse of the Surah Al-Hujurat 100 times.
- Recite this ayat after the Al-Hujurat: “Allaumma Almin Azwa Jinaa Dhuriya Atina Qurrata Ayunin”. You have to recite this verse 51 times in a soft voice.
- At last, pray to Allah SWT to bless you with love soon.
To know more about the dua or wazifa for true love, you can personally contact our Maulvi Sahab. If you want to create a good connection with the Almighty, you can also learn the dua for true love of Allah.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?